Assisgnments forOct. 19th.
9a.m. to 11:15 (lunch 45 mins)
- 1st Practice:Beginning :Kathryn, Middle: Golden, End: Carol
- 2nd Practice: Beginning: Daniela, Middle: Shelby, End:Jennifer S.
- Beginning = Opening Centering includes transitioning such as meditation with pranayama together or alone, opening poses from top to bottom or bottom to top, and a Half Sun Salute.
- Middle: 1 Full Sun Salute, Down Dog, Pyramid R/L, Hikers Pose
- End: Forward Fold, Cobra, Childs pose, Bridge, Reclined Twist, Ending Meditation.
Please read and study these in your books, write your thoughts on each one and be prepared to share:
12-3 Cindee Pranayama, Continue Sequencing, Partner Yoga.
I need confirmation on who is attending the Jackson House on the 21st of December. This is counted as a regular class day. We will probably work from 10:00 to 1:30 and then maybe we can go somewhere and have potluck if you would like. If anyone would like to host something at their home that would be great. I have kids and animals and am not in any shape to do so, or we could go to Nurture and have a potluck there.
I have copies of the Sequencing page and Principals on Teaching by Erich Shiffman, I will bring them Monday. See you at Nurture.
Shanti, Shanti, Shanti, (Peace for you mind, body, and spirit)