- Yoga Mat
- Strap 6 to 8 ft (8ft is best)
- 2 large blocks
- If you have a massage cream like "Sore No More" or essential oils that can be applied topically..
- Blanket (such as a throw)
- Three Ring Binder with 10 dividers, pens, pencils and a composition book.
- CD's for practice (optional)
- Eye Pillow (optional)
Most of the books required by the school are available on Amazon very reasonably, often I order used books at a very reasonable price.
- Instructing Hatha Yoga- Kathy Lee Kappmeier
- Light on Yoga- B.K.S. Iyengar
- The Idiots Guide to Yoga - Joan Budilovsky, Eve Adamson, Carolyn Flynn
- Yoga Anatomy - Leslie Kaminoff
- The Yoga Sutra's:http://www.google.com/
products/catalog?q=yoga+ sutras&cid= 10355500855716182456&sa=title
- Bhagvad Gita - Translated by Steven Mitchell -http://www.google.com/
products/catalog?q=bagvad+titl gita&cid=15097419819960658082& sa=